UK Critical Care Research Forum (UKCCRF)
This year’s UK Critical Care Research Forum will be hosted by Danny McAuley and will take place in Queen’s University Belfast on Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 June 2012.
We hope to attract those with an interest in critical care research, which includes the clinical areas of intensive care, emergency medicine and acute medicine but all other specialties and disciplines are welcome to attend.
The meeting will include sessions on:
- An update on the NIHR Critical Care Research Portfolio
- Setting up pragmatic multicentre megatrials
- From funding to monitoring trials
- Standardising trials in critical care
- Update from UKCCRF 2011
- What’s new in critical care research?
- Parallel sessions: 1. Rehabilitation in critical care and 2. Translational research in critical care
As usual a high proportion of the time will be dedicated to reviewing ongoing study progress and presenting new study proposals with constructive peer review/feedback.
Click the link for a UKCCRF 2012 – Provisional Programme.