New funding opportunities with the EME Programme
*Researcher-led call for proposals*
The EME Programme is accepting applications to its researcher-led workstream. Applicants are invited to apply by 1pm on 17 June 2014. More information on how to apply can be found on the EME researcher-led call webpage.
*Commissioned call for proposals*
The EME Programme is also accepting applications to its commissioned workstream for the following topics:
- 14/37 – Surfactant therapy for critically ill infants with bronchiolitis – closes 8 May 2014
- 14/24 – Mechanisms of action of health interventions – closes 3 June 2014
More information on how to apply can be found on the EME commissioned call webpage.
What to do next
Step 1: Register for our webinars to learn more about these calls:
- 14/48 – Researcher-led call – 28 March 2014, 15:00-15:45
- 14/24 – Mechanisms of action of health interventions – 28 April 2014, 10:00-10:45
Step 3: Watch our tips for success video for advice on making an application
Stratified medicine – partnership opportunities
A few places remain for this event, exploring funding and partnership opportunities for research of stratified medicine in non-cancerous conditions.
The event will be hosted by the EME Programme and the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) on Tuesday 1 April 2014 in central London. It will provide an opportunity to:
- learn from people in industry about their experience working with the NHS and researchers
- hear researcher perspectives on partnering to take advantage of EME research funding awards
- meet with potential partners to establish collaborations and take your funding application forward
For more information and to book please visit the event website.