The NICRN has been established to support the clinical research community in Northern Ireland.
NICRN Mission Statement:
Our mission is to develop and enable a well resourced network of skilled staff which provides investigators and patients from throughout Northern Ireland with access to and help in developing high quality clinical research studies across all Health and Social Care (HSC) structures.
We aim to:
- Enhance the ability of patients and Health care professionals to participate in and benefit from clinical research
- Enhance the quality of clinical research undertaken within HSC
- Improve the speed of delivering research outcomes
- Enhance the regional coordination of clinical research across Trusts and academic organisations
- Improve local integration of clinical research within HSC structures and services